Simple Raft Systems™Made Simple. Made Sustainable. Made to Help You Succeed.
Designed & Manufactured by Perpetual Food company
We Take the Complication Out of Aquaponics Systems
Our aquaponics system is a turn-key product called the Simple Raft System™ (SRS), and it includes everything you need to nurture your ecosystem, grow your fish and harvest clean, healthy food. We designed and manufacture all of the components that make up our Simple Raft System™.
Backyard, Hobby Farmers & Commercial Growers
We are proud to offer our Complete, Lifetime Warranted, Modular, Maintenance Free, Simple Raft Aquaponic System. All you provide is the water, fish and plants.
Our floating raft system know as Simple Raft System™ is comprised of Fish Tanks, Grow Beds, Grow Rafts, and Grow Pucks. We also offer our propriety Perpetu-ATE™ Super Premium Fish Food, formulated specifically for Aquaponics use to grow both your fish and your plants.
See Everything Included Below
- Ideal For:
The Individual / Couple
- Plant Locations: 192
- Time Input: 15 Minutes / Day
- Ideal For:
The Family of 4
- Plant Locations: 448
- Time Input: 20 Minutes / Day
- Ideal For:
The Family of 6
- Plant Locations: 768
- Time Input: 30 Minutes / Day
- Ideal For:
The Community Garden/Those Looking Into Commercial Production
- Plant Locations: 1600
- Time Input: 40 Minutes / Day
Plus, a Frame System Limited Lifetime Warranty
We take great pride in our products and wish to ensure that your floating raft frame system maintains structural integrity throughout the lifetime of its use. That’s why we offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty for our frames.
What Makes Our Systems Unique: Proprietary Components – Included with our Simple Raft System™
Grow Rafts, Grow Pucks & Perpetu-ATE™ Super Premium Fish Food Also Available for Individual Purchase
- Eliminates Net Pots
- Biodegradable, Sustainable
- Makes Planting & Germination a Breeze
- Designed Specifically for Aquaponics Use
- Preformed, Food Contact Safe
- Available in a 18, 32 & 55 Plant Location Sizes
- The Only Fish Food Formulated Specifically for Aquaponics
- Supports Fish AND Plant Production
- Natural, GMO & Grain Free
- Modular, Expandable Design – Commercial or personal use
- Maintenance Free
- Easy to assemble and Move
- Approved for use in Organically Certified Systems
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Included in SRS – Not Available for Individual Sale
Ready to Find a Buy?
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Compared to other systems, our SRS™ is simpler, easier to use and less expensive to purchase and operate. Our SRS™ is designed to nurture your Ecosystem and help your fish and plants flourish with less labor and energy input, utilizing our gravity designed system, the efforts of the fish and the power of mother nature.
Designed with sustainable, fish and plant safe, materials, we include everything you need to get started and succeed (aside from water, fish and plants). We even offer Live Training and Free Set Up.
- All-in-One: Frame, Rafts, Pucks, Pumps, Tanks & More
- Easy to Learn & Operate
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Less Equipment to Purchase
- Less Energy to Operate – add lightbulb here
- 1/2 to 1/3 the Cost of Other Systems
- Maintenance Free – Never Needs to Be Shut Down to Clean
- Indoor / Outdoor or in a Greenhouse
- Sustainable, Biodegradable Plant Media
- Non-Toxic, Food Contact Safe, Fish Safe
- PH Balanced
- Grow During Cold Weather Months
- Live Training, Setup Assistance & Ongoing Support
How It Works
The SRS™ method is the least known and perhaps the most misunderstood. With the Simple Raft System™ (SRS) method the roots are the only filter.
By properly balancing the fish to plant ratio no additional filtration is necessary, and no fertilizers (fish waste) wasted. Properly designed, little energy is used to move the water from the fish tank through the grow bed.
In the SRS™ system, the plants are in the disposable grow puck that sits in the hole in the raft, allowing the roots to dangle in
the flowing nutrient rich water. This float method allows entire rafts to be planted, floated “downstream” in the system, and then harvested, significantly reducing labor time.
Everything. All You Provide is the Water, Fish & Plants.
We are proud to offer our Complete, Lifetime Warranted, Modular, Maintenance Free, Simple Raft Aquaponic System (SRS™). All you provide is the water, fish and plants. (We’ll help you source your fish & have suggestions for organic certified plant seed.)
Our systems can be assembled, plugged in and ready to operate in hours. These SRS™ systems are efficient, productive, and economical to purchase and to operate. Find a Dealer
- Fish Tank
- Grow Bed
- Air Pump
- Air Stones
- Water Pump
- Grow Pucks
- All Plumbing Parts
- Set Up Assistance
Why Our Grow Bed Frames Are Different.
Included in the SRS™, Modular, Expandable, Maintenance Free.
Easy to Assemble, Maintenance Free
- Maintenance Free – not painting, no rotting, no replacing
- Has been approved for use in Organically Certified Systems
- Easy to assemble- simple, hinge & pin design, snap in liner
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Click Here to Read & Download Warranty
Modular, Expandable, Economical
- Modular Design- Commercial or personal use
- Expandable beds from 4’ x 8’ to 4’ x 100’ plus
- Designed for Outdoor, Indoor or Greenhouse Use
- Moveable- can be disassembled and reassembled
PFC Grow Bed Frame System – Built Once, Lasts a Lifetime
Your PFC system will require few or no tools, significantly less skill and time to assemble. Along with that, our aquaponics grow bed frames, you’ll built it just once:
- No repurchasing and replacing of decaying lumber
- No upheaval of your system during the rebuild
- No painting
- No termites
- No mold
- All Durability & Functionality
The Great Wood Myth
Wood…a great renewable source, cheap and easy to find.
“Build your aquaponic system out of standard, inexpensive framing lumber and you will have the world’s most inexpensive aquaponic system.”
The reality is that a wooden system maybe the MOST EXPENSIVE aquaponic system in the world. Here is why.
Learn About the Difficulties of Wood Frames Here
It is extremely labor intensive to repaint these systems each year. With your system in production, it is near impossible to repaint without removing all of the grow rafts (where do they go while your painting). The grower must be overly patient and precise so not to drip paint into your ecosystem, possibly killing both fish and plants.
When painted each year the wooden system will decay, rot, crumble and attract termites as pictured above.
These systems rot from the inside out making it difficult to see the damage until it is too late.
These wooden components must be replaced after 4-6 years even when protected inside a greenhouse. With the laborious expense of building the system the first time, now it will be shut down (where to keep the fish) coupled with the labor cost of tearing down and disposing of the entire system while only salvaging the bulkheads. The next step is to rebuild the system again at a higher cost than the 1st time (inflation).
A simple math equation shows;
Build it once $ $ + Pay for it.
Paint and Maintain $ $ + Pay for it again.
Tear Down and Dispose of $ $ +Pay for it again
Build it Again $ $ = Pay for it again.
A wooden system may ultimately be the most expensive aquaponic system in the world.
It is said that only the rich can afford to buy cheap:
As they can afford to buy it over and over and over again.