Your One Stop Source for All Things Aquaponics
Backyard, Hobby, Commercial, Educational
- Complete, Simplified, Turn-key Systems
- Food Safe Grow Rafts
- Organically Certified Grow Media
- Super Premium Fish Food
- Comprehensive Training
Supporting Small Business, Education and Community
With the growing demand for clean food, the opportunity for the profit driven aquaponic grower is here. Our turn-key Commercial systems are economical, modular, complete and designed with production & profitability in mind. Learn More
“The Quality of Your Life is Directly Related to the Quality of Your Food”
Take control of your Health and food sources by growing clean, quality food with Aquaponics, simply the most productive, sustainable method of food production known to man.
Health & Quality
- A healthy immune system nourished by clean food helps keep chronic diseases at bay – Heart Disease, Cancer, Diabetes
- Harvest produce at its most nutritious time – Organic, Non GMO
- Can be picked and consumed within minutes or hours vs traditional grocery store produce grown 100s to 1000s of miles away
Space & Sustainability
- Grow Outdoor, Indoor, in a Greenhouse
- No Land Required
- No Weeding
- Uses no Fuel
- Our backyard systems use less energy than a 60 Watt lightbulb
- Sustainable System for Sustainable Growing
What Makes Perpetual Food Company Different
Randy Campbell – Founder, Advocate, Manufacturer
The obvious is the equipment we manufacture because it was designed through over a decade of aquaponic production and experimentation. It was designed to make aquaponics simple, economical, more user friendly, and available to more people.
More importantly is the philosophy behind the company. Our founder, Randy Campbell holds a sincere commitment and passion for creating awareness of how to grow with aquaponics, awareness of the connectivity between food and health and sharing the years of experience and knowledge he’s gained with the anyone who will…….listen.
In short Randy is committed to guiding and supporting anyone interested in taking control of their food and health, with aquaponics.