Your One Stop Source for All Things Aquaponics
Backyard, Hobby, Commercial, Educational
- Simple Raft Systems™ – Complete, Simplified, Turn-key Systems
- Food Safe Grow Rafts
- Organically Certified Grow Media
- Comprehensive Training
Supporting Small Business, Education and Community
FRESH | EASY | FUN | SUSTAINABLE | ORGANIC
Our Mission is to help you easily start and succeed growing your own clean food with our aquaponics Simple Raft Systems™.
We’re here to share our experience & knowledge, offer support, and quality training. Let us show you how easy it really is to grow your own food and take control of your health.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
We Make Aquaponics As Simple As
We wanted to create a simple, affordable system anyone can use. Thus, the SRS™ was born. An Easy To Use, All-In-One system that is Durable, Free of Toxic Chemicals, Organic Certifiable and will ultimately Achieve Your Goals…growing your own clean food and supporting your health.
“The Quality of Your Life is Directly Related to the Quality of Your Food”
Take control of your Health and food sources by growing clean, quality food with Aquaponics, simply the most productive, sustainable method of food production known to man.
Health & Quality
- A healthy immune system nourished by clean food helps keep chronic diseases at bay – Heart Disease, Cancer, Diabetes
- Harvest produce at its most nutritious time – Organic, Non GMO
- Can be picked and consumed within minutes or hours vs traditional grocery store produce grown 100s to 1000s of miles away
Space & Sustainability
- Grow Outdoor, Indoor, in a Greenhouse
- No Land Required
- No Weeding
- Uses no Fuel
- Our backyard systems use less energy than a 60 Watt lightbulb
- Sustainable System for Sustainable Growing
What Makes Perpetual Food Company Different
Randy Campbell – Founder, Advocate, Manufacturer
The obvious is the equipment we manufacture because it was designed through over a decade of aquaponic production and experimentation. It was designed to make aquaponics simple, economical, more user friendly, and available to more people.
More importantly is the philosophy behind the company. Our founder, Randy Campbell holds a sincere commitment and passion for creating awareness of how to grow with aquaponics, awareness of the connectivity between food and health and sharing the years of experience and knowledge he’s gained with the anyone who will…….listen.
In short Randy is committed to guiding and supporting anyone interested in taking control of their food and health, with aquaponics.